Forcadell, through the Rental Management Service, provides the knowledge and experience required by our clients, individual investors and holding companies, towards the firm purpose of optimising the return and the appreciation of their real estate portfolio.
More than 400.000 sq.m. managed in the whole country are the result of our clients trust.
The Rental Management Service includes:
Economic and administrative management:
- Analysis and review of the building's occupancy, income from rents received and expenses generated
- Creation and collection of receipts from the tenants. Review and update of rents
- Bond and guarantee management
- Bond retention
- Building of tenant loyalty
- Control of contract expiration
- Resignations management and bond settlements. Revision of the property
- Collection follow-up, defaulters control and defaults management
- Preventive and corrective maintenance of the property and incident management
- Creation and follow-up of annual budgets
- Monthly settlements to the owner
- Reception of community reports
- Payment of fees and communal repair charges
- Property advertisement
- Search and selection of tenants
- Management of lease agreements
Fiscal and legal management:
- Taxes Management and payment: IRPF (Personal Income Tax Withholdings) and IVA (VAT)
- Legal advise, review and analysis of irregularities and specific interventions
- Drawing up of employment contracts and employees payrolls
- Coordination and follow-up of judicial procedures
Ámbitos de actuación:
- Housing: the team of managers of FORCADELL oversees the management of rental properties owned by their customers. The company manages the vacancies of properties, monitors the status of the property when a tenant ends the rental period, the tenant resolves issues with the residents, manages and advises on delinquency repairs that the owner should undertake to obtain maximum return on their assets.
- Residential buildings: FORCADELL seek to improve the economic performance of a residential building by proposing changes to the building. Installing lifts or adequacy of floors are a tool to avoid stagnation of an asset and enhance its profitability. In addition, the administrator will trace a repair plan to be covered by rents received.
- Parking: Management Department is responsible of rentals generation and collection of receipts from the rental of parking spaces. In addition, our team of managers will arrange the relationship with the residents.
- Offices: FORCADELL deals with the anticipation of vacancy rates, state control of contracts, to avoid subleases, tracking payments, checking the status of the offices, the appropriateness vacancy rates in key aspects for quick occupancy (climate, installation of operating points, lighting), the impact of building services, from maintenance, surveillance, etc.
- Offices Buildings: control for maximum profitability of the property, management concierge, cleaning, and maintenance issues; optimization of the building services, building regulations. Management vacancy rates, relocation in the same building tenants to optimize performance, anticipation of lower future marketing, etc.
- Retail Properties: the company will try to get the owner of a local get the most from their assets leased. In addition to managing incidents related to them the residents of the building and processing payments and default episodes, FORCADELL managers conduct a preventive monitoring work to tenants and initiate negotiations for his departure in cases where it detects a future case of default or vacancy.
- Commercial Centers: management of general services necessary for optimum performance and proper adaptation to regulations. Cast ordinary and extraordinary depending on specific needs of each business sector (schedules, cleaning, events and promotional campaigns) expenses. Management vacancy rates, redistribution of tenants and anticipate future marketing low. Special attention to the visibility of enclosed spaces, collaborative promotional campaigns-center revitalization. Generator agreements between different companies owning.
- Industrial Warehouses: processing payments and procrastination episodes, resolution of incidents affecting business, control of tenant obligations that may affect the property, component maintenance, insurance management.
- Logistic Warehouses: if one of the clients of rental management department (whether this particular owner a family office or an investment fund) among its assets a logistic warehouse, the team of managers is responsible for processing payments and episodes of procrastination, the resolution of issues that affect the business, control of the obligations of the tenant, maintenance items, etc..
- Business complexes: for large business complexes, where the ownership of the buildings can be shared, team managers seek to achieve points for streamline procedures and actions necessary to optimize the profitability of these spaces.